3D Animator, 3D Generalist
44 Saddleback Sq. Brampton, Ontario L6X 5C5
C: (647) 705-1124 H: (647) 932-2392
3D Animator position that uses my strength in motion to aid in storytelling and Character development.
- · Extensive knowledge in modeling, texturing of assets and characters in Autodesk Maya and 3D Studio.
- · Construct 3D animated sequences for both characters and object showcasing. Comprehension of rigging.
- · Work well in team environments. Collaborated on projects at Bell: Professional Management Program.
Autodesk Maya 3D Studio Max Auto CAD
Mudbox Photoshop After Effects
Composite Encore Acrobat Professional
Premiere Pro Microsoft Excel Microsoft Word
Toon Boom Pencil Check Dreamweaver
BELL CANADA 2012
- · Created 3D animated sequences for showcasing products, further developing my sense of timing.
- · Generate 3D models and characters to be used as assets for video and stills, improving my eye for detail.
- · Produce realistic textures used in building walk through tour, which developed my understanding of materials.
- · Prepared lighting for scenes of building interior and showcase.
- · Constructed basic rigs for characters and objects which were then animated, thus adding to my knowledge of the mechanics of rigging.
- · Developed and presented workshops and dialogues for team members on subjects related to 3D animation and modeling; such as Maya particles.
ENTIRE IMAGING SOLUTIONS 2004-2010
Head of Print Room
- · Independently ran the print room at Norr (150+ Architects and Engineers)
- · Large format black and white plotting using OCE TDS800.
- · Large format colour printing using HP T1100.
- · 3D Resign modeling and printing using Objet Eden.
- · 3D Powder modeling and printing using Zprint.
- · Small format colour and black/ white printing and binding.
JAG MOHAN AND ASSOCIATES 1995-1996
Draftsman and Office Administrator
- · Creating residential as well as commercial and renovation drawings.
- · Secretary duties, including answering phones, faxing and organizing files.
- · Teaching AutoCAD.
- · Collecting payment for overdue invoices.
- · Marketing.
R.S.M. Architecture 2003,2008
- ·Creating area plan for occupancy, and other working drawings.
DETAILED CREATIONS 1997
- ·Creating Cabinet details.
BLOCKBUSTER VIDEO 1994-2004
- · Cashier with tills up to $2000. · Schedules.
- · Customer relations. · Deposits up to $20 000.
- · Managing the store and staff. · Repairing broken tapes.
- · Inventory taking.
DIPLOMA IN 3D MULTIMEDIA ANIMATION – with honours 2011
Humber College, Mississauga, Ontario.
- · Animation
- · Hard surface modeling objects and sets
- · Character modeling and Design
- · Rigging
- · Texturing
DIPLOMA IN ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY 1994
Sheridan College, Brampton, Ontario.
- · Production of Permit and working drawings for residential, and light commercial buildings.
- · Building systems design.
Sheridan College, Oakville, Ontario.
- · Life Drawing.
- · Art and the Comic Book.
- · Veritas (Leadership) Award at Bell: PMP
- · Leadership Academy
- · O.S.S.D. with honours
- · Speak Portuguese